Thanks to our many years of experience, we are fully aware of how specialized a part of the law insolvency is. Judicial developments in the field of insolvency law often deviate from the wording of the Insolvency Act. While acting as an insolvency trustee we are actively and intensely interested in every change in judicature and legislation. We have experience with providing consultation to foreign financial institutions, international companies and specialized investors.
We also have rich experience with European insolvency law, which we have successfully applied in many cases.
We are therefore familiar with the questions that are likely to be raised to attorneys in their practice, those which cannot be easily answered without extensive practice in insolvency law. We would therefore be happy to provide you, in the form of consultation, with the below mentioned services. Due respect to the confidential relationship between attorney and client is a matter of course, and our consultation services are between us and the attorney only.
Services offered to attorneys:
- Preparation of due diligence;
- Legal consultation in the cases involving the takeover of a company or the purchase of property from assets in insolvency;
- Substitution in incidental proceedings;
- Preparation of legal opinions on specific subjects;
- Claiming creditors’ receivables and preparation of lodgement of claims.